Binance has completed the subscription format Launchpad for League of Kingdoms and the final token allocation results are now showing on the League of Kingdoms Launchpad Page.
- A total of 163,385 participants committed 9,633,871.9370 BNB during the subscription period, representing an oversubscription of 1,134x.
- 5 participants reached the 93,750 LOKA hard cap, resulting in the participants’ allocation being passed down to the remaining users. For further information on how this is calculated, refer to a detailed guide here.
- As a reference for users that participated:
- Users that committed 50 BNB received an allocation of 132.32877959 LOKA and will have 0.04495341 BNB deducted.
- Users that committed 500 BNB received an allocation of 1,323.28779598 LOKA, and will have 0.4495341 BNB deducted.
- Users that committed 5,000 BNB received an allocation of 13,232.8779598 LOKA and will have 4.495341 BNB deducted.
The corresponding BNB tokens will be deducted from your already-locked BNB balance within 30 minutes of this announcement. Once deducted, your LOKA and remaining BNB tokens will both be transferred to your spot wallet.
Binance will list League of Kingdoms (LOKA) in the innovation zone and open trading for LOKA/BTC, LOKA/USDT, LOKA/BNB and LOKA/BUSD trading pairs at 2022-01-20 12:00 PM (UTC).
- The token purchase price was set at 1 LOKA = 0.00033971 BNB or 0.16 USD (using a BNB price of 471 USD), as per the previous announcement here.
- The League of Kingdoms (LOKA) ERC-20 smart contract is available here.
- League of Kingdoms (LOKA) Project Research Report
- Introducing the League of Kingdoms (LOKA) Token Sale on Binance Launchpad!
- Subscription for the League of Kingdoms (LOKA) Token Sale on Binance Launchpad Is Now Open
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. You are advised that Binance is not responsible for your trading losses.