- The total cryptocurrency market cap decreased from $ 2.68T to $ 2.26T in the past 24 hours, representing a -15.63% change
- The Bitcoin price at press time is $ 47,461 after falling by -16.31% in the last 24 hours
- The total crypto trading volume decreased by -15.63% in the past 24 hours, and is currently at $ 1.32T
- All prices and changes are presented at the time of publication: December 4, 2021, at 06:00 UTC
The total cryptocurrency market cap is currently $ 2.26T after a -15.63% decrease on the day. The total crypto trading volume declined by -15.63% in the same time frame.
Bitcoin is trading at $ 47,461 after seeing a -16.31% loss in the last 24 hours.The Bitcoin dominance fell by -0.34% and BTC currently represents 39.71% of the cryptocurrency market.
Top Coins By Market Cap
At press time, Bitcoin has a market capitalization of $ 896.57B after losing -16.31% in the last 24 hours. According to our forecast, the value of Bitcoin will drop by -7.61% and reach $ 43,849 by December 9, 2021. To learn more about how the price of Bitcoin could change over the next 7 days, visit our Bitcoin price prediction page.
Ethereum, which is the second-largest cryptocurrency by market cap, is priced at $ 3,850.01 and has a market capitalization of $ 456.60B. ETH decreased by -15.82% in the last 24 hours. If you’re interested in where the price of Ethereum could head next, check out the Ethereum price prediction.
There were also some changes today in the ranking among the top 10 biggest coins by market cap.
- USD Coin, which was previously ranked 8, is ranked at 7.
- XRP, which was previously ranked 7, is ranked at 8.
- Terra, which was previously ranked 11, is ranked at 10.
Bears Dominate the Market Today
The bears dominated the market today as 53% of coins lost value in the last 24 hours.
Today’s Top Gainers are Fei USD, Tether, and Binance USD
Thanks to a 2.50% price increase, Fei USD was the biggest gainer of the day among the top 200 cryptocurrencies by market cap. Tether came in second place, with 24-hour gains of 0.17%. Binance USD, Liquity USD and Magic Internet Money complete today’s list of the top cryptocurrency gainers.
Today’s Top Losers are CEEK VR, Celer Network, and SKALE
Unfortunately, not all coins performed well today. The worst performer in the cryptocurrency top 200 was CEEK VR, which saw a loss of -32.31%. Celer Network also didn’t perform well, as its price declined by -31.43% in the last 24 hours. SKALE, Filecoin and Bitcoin SV round out today’s top 5 worst performers.
Coin of the Day is Tether
Thanks to its impressive 0.17% performance, Tether is today’s coin of the day! Tether is currently trading at $ 1.00. Learn more about Tether and its position in the market on our Tether price prediction page.
Our technical indicators show that the current Tether sentiment is Bullish.